- Sexual Dysfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
- Vulvodynia, Vestibulodynia (vaginal pain)
- Dyspareunia (female pain during intercourse)
- Nocturia (frequent nighttime urination)
- Improves blood flow
- Supports natural testosterone production by activation of the testes
- Enhances sexual performance and libido
- Reduces inflammation
- Decreases pain
- Improves tissue oxygenation and nitric oxide release
- Stimulates migration of stem cells to the treated area
Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
BHRT is typically used as people age and hormone levels drop. Your body’s hormones control most of your basic bodily functions. They serve as an internal communication system between cells throughout the body. They coordinate everything from digestion and growth to your appetite, immune function, mood, and libido. So, when your hormones are out of balance, even slightly, it can have a big impact on your health and well-being. Bioidentical hormones are manmade hormones derived from plant estrogens that are chemically identical to those the human body produces. Estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone are among those most commonly replicated and used in treatment.
We will do a thorough consultation to help find the root cause of your sexual dysfunction. This may include a physical exam and bloodwork in order to prescribe and recommend the best medication, supplementation, and treatment plan for you.
Ready to work with us?
If you would like to receive further information about our services, please reach out to us and someone from our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have!